Re: [ARSCLIST] Programmable varispeed question

Hello, Henry,

You can draw pitch curves in differing ways in both Samplitude and Diamond Cut. Samplitude permits random "speed" changes as well as straight line, DC6 has curves that you can adjust the trajectory between a start and finish speed.

I believe one person actually uses a programmable signal source to change the capstan motor speed on the playback deck...but I don't have details.

Cheers,

Richard