Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape baking question

I have never had a problem with 175 and I've run hundreds of reels of the stuff.
On the other hand, a reel of *275* (looks identical) that came from ORTF in the
mid 70s jammed up a Studer at CBC Edmonton for a day and a half in about 1983. As
far as I can recall, that's the only defective reel I've known of that stuff as
well.

(Where do I find a fridge that will hold a Teac A3300SX-2T?)

dl