Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape baking question

Each segment should be put on a spearate reel and condisered for baking based on the characteristics of each individual segment.

Steven Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Carroll" <jwcarroll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape baking question

Seems to me you'd put the tape more at risk by trying to separate the
sections.  Are any obviously acetate?  I'm more inclined to think that
leaving it as is and baking it would be the safer route.  --JC

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.13.1/466 - Release Date: 10/7/2006