Re: [ARSCLIST] Back-catalog (was Columbia Studio/Warehouse Fire)

I would also be curious if there were unadmitted or unknown losses from before Sony acquired many smaller record companies?

I always find it odd to see references to "Sony Music" and "Sony Studios" as I wonder what they were before the acquisition... and I'd be very interested to know if Sony built any studios or record companies from the ground up?

I too am honored to know someone "inside" to ask this of!

Lou

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689