Re: [ARSCLIST] fwd: Everything Louder Than Everything Else : Have the loudness wars reached their final battle?

Here's a great article I ran across 3 or 4 years ago - I'm so glad it's
still on the 'net - it should be required reading on this subject of too-
loud mastering and remastering:

http://www.prorec.com/prorec/articles.nsf/files/8A133F52D0FD71AB86256C2E005D
AF1C

dave nolan

> [...]