To: "Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List" <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Reel-to-reel preservation supplies?

Yes, many of the pre-recorded 7-inch reels used the large hub. And you could buy them from Polyline.

Mark Durenberger

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Breneman" <david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx>

--- Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Those don't have the large NAB hubs, though...

Was there ever a 7" reel that did? Not counting video tape, I've never seen one.