Re: [ARSCLIST] CD versus Download was "All hail the analogue revolution..."

David Lennick wrote:
A friend of mine has 44 versions of the Rachmaninoff Third Piano Concerto. That's about 40 more than I
think worthwhile, and one is probably plenty for many folks.

dl

Well, I've fifteen versions of Don Giovanni - and that's for video only. There are something over sixty in audio, how many over depends on bringing the catalogue up to date.

However, I know some who are really kooks and make my library seem paltry.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/