[ARSCLIST] Dolby 422-B?

Howdy folks,

I'm being offered a Dolby 422 out of the UK for a good price. The seller is
telling me that it is not the "B" unit which included Dolby S, and that an
optional card needs to be purchased so that the unit will have S
functionality. Now, every 422 I've ever seen has had S, including a unit I
already have sourced from the UK and none of 'em says anything about a B
model anywhere on it. Something stinks IMO.

Jeff