From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Breneman
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:20 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] On the beaten 8-track...

--- Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There seems a market for 8 tracks wherever 1970s pick-up trucks are
> being restored.

I actually sent my few remaining 8-tracks (Styx "Equinox",
Supertramp "Crime of the Century", McCartney "Wings over
America", ELO "A new World Record", Beach Boys "Endless
Summer") to a fellow on the MG Cars mailing list who
was restoring a mid-70s MGB and had obtained an 8-track
player for it, but lacked any tapes.  He was quite
grateful. :-)

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx