To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] CD versus Download was "All hail the analogue revolution..."

Hello Tom

I think you may have painted the CD business with an overly broad brush.

Bob Hurwitz at Nonesuch finds that his clientele still want to buy CDs. And his catalogue is best described as discriminating.

Salutations, David Lewiston

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>