Re: [ARSCLIST] Request for info: Columbia Studio/Warehouse Fire

Tom Fine wrote:
>...I know Sony and now BMG don't seem to have issues licensing stuff
>for 3rd party labels.

A friend of mine was almost able to license the release of an album he had performed on during the late '60s that had never been released by Columbia. Almost because the person he had the verbal agreement with got fired as part of the sale to Sony and nobody was in the position to license anything while things were being reorganized. Once the dust settles, I expect a lot of stuff from Columbia's past is going to finally see the light of day.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051    http://www.hyperback.com