Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ Looking for a word

The records made it to the World's Fair but the Russians didn't. Those labels aren't that uncommon, but it seems to me they used better shellac for those discs. I forget the story of how the label continued on these shores..maybe the leftover
stock went to a jobber and when there was demand for more, he had dubs made from existing pressings and began pressing domestically.

dl