Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSCLIST guidelines

By the way, WHERE are the list's contents archived for posterity..at
arsc-audio.org? This is the first mention I've seen of it. 78-L can be found by
going to the site, 78-C and 88sOn78s are on Yahoo, but I've never known where to
find this list's archives. It might be worth posting the house rules every few
months.

dl