To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ Letter on British Copyright Term Extension

Steven C. Barr wrote:

First, the concept of
unlimited copyrights only begins to make sense if EVERY artist (including
past artists) owns the copyrights to his/her/its music

EVERY artist DOES own the copyright to his/her music unless they decided that it was worth their while to sell the rights to somebody else.

For the life of me I don't understand why people seem to think this isn't the case.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051    http://www.hyperback.com