Re: [ARSCLIST] RE : [ARSCLIST] Help with 8mm film

--- Andre Pion <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are 2 companies in the US that developp 8mm
> Home Movie Depot   573-657-0612   and
> PRO 8MM	818-848-5522

More that two that I know of off the top of my head -

Forde Motion Picture Labs in Seattle:  800-682-2510

Rocky Mountain Film Laboratory in Aurora, Colorado
(which specializes in obsolete emulsions:  303-364-6444

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx