Re: [ARSCLIST] Weingartner mystery

That's like Victor Borge's line: "The Steinway people have asked me to announce
that this is a Baldwin piano."

I know there was a mention of its being misattributed somewhere, possibly in
the Weingartner discography in the HMV box set (early 70s) which is away from
me at the moment. Reason I ask is that I did the Weingartner Brahms set for
Living Era Classics last year and THOUGHT I'd listed everything correctly, but
a purchaser has written saying we've goofed (either that or he has).

dl