Re: [ARSCLIST] Non-RIAA preamp

Well it depends on the approach that the digital eq takes for processing...

Digital EQ designers will choose IIR or FIR based on design criteria of the
EQ.  FIR is chosen for phase-linear equalizers.  So... if you're concerned
about this, look for a FIR based tool and you won't have to worry about it.

Cheers!

Rob