[ARSCLIST] Commercial - highlights from our new auction list

Hi Everyone,

Our new auction list is now available, and here are some of the highlights:
* Five inch concert cylinders, including a rare Lambert issue

* North American brown wax cylinders in excellent condition

* Pink Lambert and Mae Starr doll cylinders

* Early 7" and 8" disc records

* A unique KKK matching record and sheet music pair

* Aretino and other unusual early labels

* A large selection of Pathe discs

* Many historical, personality and popular vocal 78s

* A long run of Hobbies magazines with the "Pioneer Recording Artists" column

* Jazz and Blues rarities

* Lots of early Jazz magazines from the 1940s and 1950s

* Another selection of Jazz related paper items

* Dance bands of the 1920s and 1930s

* Rhythm & Blues, Rock & Roll, 1950s pop tunes

* Vintage Christmas 78s

* Classical vocal rarities and oddities

* The Caruso Collection Part 1 - about 95% of his 12" Victor recordings

* Instrumental and Orchestral album sets from the 1920s and 1930s

* A library of books on Classical music

* And the highlight - a selection of over 70 electric and late acoustic Edison Diamond Discs that are brand new and unplayed, from an original dealer stock.

If you would like a free copy of the auction, just send us your name and postal mailing address, and we will send you a copy by U.S. Mail.

Special for ARSC list members!  If you have not previously received a copy of our auction list, then be sure to request the New Bidder 10% Discount Coupon.  Please mention that you saw this announcement on the ARSC list.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com