Re: [ARSCLIST] Preservation media WAS: Cataloguing still :-)

In a message dated 9/6/2006 11:25:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lyaa071@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am reminded of an article I just read the other day...It was about
the label Brilliant Classics...you can buy
a set of recordings which feature just about everything Mozart
wrote...cost, as I recall...about $150. I am waiting for it to come out
on a single holographic disc, with the complete works of Bach, Haydn,
Schubert...but I wonder they would have to charge for that disc.

Karl

It will probably show up in the $1.00 bin at Walmart!

I've just been going over my LP collection, untouched for a decade or two,
and was surprised at the number of "complete works" sets I have from Murray Hill
and others; whole stacks of LPs which sold for a few dollars back then. I
think I have the complete works of Mozart on several boxes.

Mike Csontos

Mike Csontos