Re: [ARSCLIST] History Detectives

  I did a quick check. These are times when it will be showing again in the Maryland/DC area. It is the current season, season 4 episode 11. Some of these are the digital/HD schedules. At anyrate it is still showing right now.
  Cheryl

  http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/investigations/411_paramount_records.html

  This is the link for the particular segment on History Dectectives.

          ?  History Detectives - "Superman Sketch; Lost Musical Treasure; Rebel Whiskey Flask"
WMPTDT4, Tue Sep 05 02:00pm EDT
    ?      ?  History Detectives
WHUT, Fri Sep 08 09:00pm EDT
    ?  History Detectives - "Superman Sketch; Lost Musical Treasure; Rebel Whiskey Flask"
WMPTDT2, Sat Sep 09 10:00pm EDT
    ?  History Detectives - "Superman Sketch; Lost Musical Treasure; Rebel Whiskey Flask"
WMPTDT3, Sat Sep 09 10:00pm EDT
    ?  History Detectives - "Superman Sketch; Lost Musical Treasure; Rebel Whiskey Flask"
WMPTDT2, Sun Sep 10 01:00am EDT
    ?  History Detectives - "Superman Sketch; Lost Musical Treasure; Rebel Whiskey Flask"
WMPTDT3, Sun Sep 10 01:00am EDT
    ?  History Detectives - "Superman Sketch; Lost Musical Treasure; Rebel Whiskey Flask"
WMPTDT4, Sun Sep 10 08:00am EDT

Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Yes, some of the narrator's part was carelessly written. I don't think it
detracted from the baic story line.

It was terrific seing Spottwood and Samuel, two pals who are ARSC members,
doing their things.

I assume the wind-up that Dick was using to play back his example was the
same turntable on which he prepares his weekly program. Very classy.

Steve Smolian