To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Advice on cassette decks?

At 11:06 AM 9/1/2006, Robert Hodge wrote:
Anyone who is lucky enough to own a dragon probably finds all of this highly arguable, but it has worked well for me for years.

Not at all...I'm actually considering an outboard box for a Dragon that bypasses the automagic azimuth setting and lets me have a potentiometer to control the azimuth motor. At first glance, it looks somewhat easy to do, but care would be required. In that way, you have the best of both worlds: auto and manual.

As I've said, I have 6.5 Dragons, but I felt that investment was needed to support my work for as long as I want to do it.

Cheers,

Richard