[ARSCLIST] Advice on cassette decks?

I am embarking on a fairly large project involving digitization of
audiocassettes.  I have what I think will be a decent signal path set up,
but there's one very weak link in my chain.  None of the players in my
archive have an azimuth control.  I have three questions:
- is it possible to adjust for azimuth in some other way?
- is Nakamichi my best or only choice if I'm looking for this capability?
- does anybody have a recommendation on where I should buy? If I have to go
with ebay, I'll need to make a fairly strong argument to our accounts folks
to make that plunge ("ebay" is anathema to them), so if there are some ebay
stores that you rate highly, that info would be helpful too.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Breaden
Media Assets Archivist
Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
Main Library
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA  30602-1641
706-542-5782 (phone)