Re: [ARSCLIST] Podcasting--explained a bit...

On 26/08/06, steven c wrote:
> [...]

Ward Marston's complete Caruso edition for Naxos is likely to have sold
at least ten thousand copies per disc. Naxos seem to expect sales of 20
or 30 thousand on their CDs, and I doubt if they would have completed
the series if sales were disappointing.

I guess most of the sales for this kind of material are in China, Korea and
Japan.

> Worse yet, Michael Jackson has to fit in that list someplace...

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx