Re: [ARSCLIST] Non-RIAA preamp (was: WHY save as WAV's when Mp3's can do???)

Parker Dinkins wrote:
>Well, then it appears you agree with me. That's how I do it, and I wrote
>earlier in the exchange

Forgive me if I missed something earlier on.  Based on the responses that
I do see in the various threads, I apparently do not receive messages from
this list in chronological order.

The paragraph that I was specifically referencing said:

>Every project is different, and there are appropriate tools for each
>situation. It's very subjective. However, there's nothing special about
>needing to de-click a phonograph record.

I read this as meaning that flat transfers weren't really necessary for
de-clicking.  That is why I responded as I did.  I certainly didn't intend
any offense to anyone.

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet