Re: [ARSCLIST] Can 78s sound better than LPs?

In a message dated 8/26/2006 7:25:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I like  to get the client in and have them control the speed adjust knob on
my Nak  MR-1 deck, to set the pitch where they're happy with  it

In cheap cassette decks, the motor often has an opening (sometimes taped
over) which allows a very thin screwdriver to adjust the spped of the  motor.
I've done this many times.

Don Chichester