[ARSCLIST] Folkways Records broadcasts

Hello everyone

I thought many of you may be interested in a series of broadcasts produced in collaboration between Folkways Records (Smithsonian) and CKUA in Alberta. There should be a total of 24 broadcasts, I have been able to find 12 podcasts to date.

The presentation are excellent and cover many stories relating to Moses Asch & his many ventures in the recording business. It also covers many of the prominent artists he has recorded over the year.

If anyone knows when this was broadcast & where I can find the remaining broadcasts, I would be most grateful

Alex Hartov, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Engineering Technical Director Dartmouth Jewish Sound Archive http://www.dartmouth.edu/~djsa/ alex.hartov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx