Re: [ARSCLIST] Use care with new-to-you tape machines

lol, 2 funny!  Great advise Richard - send it off to the dealer and get them to
fix it!  I had to do the with the Nakamichi - second use - they told me the
heads were dirty...........even though I cleaned them after each tape played!
Maybe they wanted the money or made it up!  Who knows!  Oh yes, what do people
say to me........Welcome to America!

Cheers
Marie
--
Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant