Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ Re: [ARSCLIST] Telemetry Tapes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Cox" <doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Or a few thousand million nerve cells.
>
> The other feature of a brain is that the memory and the processors are
> integrated. You don't have a separate CPU and RAM as in current
> computers.

To some extent, that isn't true! We humans seem to have a sort of "Core
ROM"...I referred to it as the "lizard brain," and discovered that was
what the experts call it as well! That's the part that runs our breathing
and such stuff, so we don't have to remember all that (which is a good
thing...I'd probably forget and suffocate myself!).

However, my ROM seems to mainly contain "You need more 78's!"...