Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ Telemetry Tapes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lou Judson" <loujudson@xxxxxxx>
> Do they have starlets in NASA? If so I chose the wrong profession.

While it's unlikely they HAVE then, it is very likely they STUDY them!
After all, NASA's defined mission is to investigate and document bodies
in outer space...which qualifies my assumption on two counts, to wit:

1) NASA promises to take mankind to, and thus studies, stars...and
"starlets" by definition are minor stars. So, logically...

2) NASA's operation involves the study of interesting bodies in space...
and all the pictures of "starlets" I have seen feature QUITE interesting
bodies which occupy three-dimensional space. Therefore...

:-)

Steven C. Barr

BTW, the carat (^) is a standard usage on 78-L to indicate a post whose
content may not be entirely on topic, and/or entirely serious...