Re: [ARSCLIST] National Recording Preservation Board (NRPB) Study

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, steven c wrote:

> Finally, I don't "publish and speak widely" (wish I did) and
> the sad reality is that I doubt if much institutional interest
> exists in my half-vast shellac archive! Now, were it only films...

Based upon my own experience at our "institution," they aren't interested
in your shellac, nor would they be interested if it was a collection of
films. We disposed of our film collection some years ago. Fortunately,
some other libraries (not as brain dead as ours) took some of the films.

Karl