To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA Metal Parts in Camden.

I lost the link about the lost NASA tape, but has anyone at NASA considered asking the Library Of Congress Motion Picture and Sound division for the videotape ?
They should have it if anyone should.

Bob Hodge

loujudson@xxxxxxx 8/15/2006 2:49 PM >>>
a trivial part of me would love to know who the 'let and what the film
were... to file in the useless but interesting part of the brain,
though that part is too large already! Wonder what her internal drama
was on that night! Got jilted, hated her filmed self, who knows what...

<L>

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689