Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA Metal Parts in Camden.

a trivial part of me would love to know who the 'let and what the film were... to file in the useless but interesting part of the brain, though that part is too large already! Wonder what her internal drama was on that night! Got jilted, hated her filmed self, who knows what...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689