Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA Metal Parts in Camden.

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello,

----- why on earth would anyone bury metal (copper, silvered copper, and
nickel) when it can be sold as scrap? Defacing beforehand would ensure
against misuse. EMI in the UK had several purges, but only of duplicate
material.

----- a slightly different rumor has it that after Kirsten Flagstad dumped a
number of her early records (and test pressings) in the Oslo Fjord, someone
tried to raise the wreckage again.

All very urban.

Kind regards,

George