Re: [ARSCLIST] National Recording Preservation Board (NRPB) Study

No, but I usually see replies before the original questions...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Aug 14, 2006, at 8:06 PM, David Lennick wrote:

steven c wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Once again, you can't ever automate or replace a knowledgable and
skilled human being, and a true archivist with all those skills I
mentioned
above is a very rare bird.

You posted this back in May!

Dumb question, but are old messages showing up in anyone's mailbox besides
Steve's? I haven't seen any, and this is the second "golden oldie" referred to.

dl