Re: [ARSCLIST] Soundtrack Pro help...

Hi Andy,

As a fellow Mac user, I felt it was my duty to at least attempt some assistance with your problem. I have only messed around with Soundtrack Pro once upon a time, but I thought I would glance at the manual real quick and try to help. My best guess would be to check the settings in the Project Preferences. There seems to be some settings in there that may be affecting your exporting function.

From Page 76 of the manual:

Project Preferences:

- Sample Rate pop-up menu: Sets the default sample rate for new projects. The choices
are 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz (CD-quality audio), 48 kHz (DVD-quality audio), and 96 kHz.

- Export Bit Depth pop-up menu: Sets the export bit depth for the current project and
new projects. The choices are 16-bit (CD-quality audio) and 24-bit.

In addition, the bit depth and sample rate setting for your Onyx 1220 in the Audio MIDI Setup utility may also be a factor. If nothing else, you could always post your problem on the official Apple Support Forum for Soundtrack Pro and hope for a better response.

Good luck, and feel free to email me if there's anything I can do to help.

-Aaron