Re: [ARSCLIST] Beginner's question RE: digital recordings

That's it!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Parker Dinkins" <parker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Beginner's question RE: digital recordings

on 8/4/06 6:22 PM US/Central, Tom Fine at tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I think Lisa has a laptop, but perhaps I misread her posts. For a laptop, I
highly recommend the PCMCIA card by that French company. Of course, I'm not in
the studio and thus completely forgot the name of the card. The only thing to
be cautious is the connection harness has a short and heavy cable, so use
their securing screws to take tension off where it connects to the card.
Dammit, I just can't remember the name of it!

Digigram.

---
Parker Dinkins
MasterDigital Corporation