Re: [ARSCLIST] Beginner's question RE: digital recordings

Hello, Lisa,

What digital audio software do you already have in your lab? Many of the packages will do what you ask. I use Samplitude and it will do a lot of what you ask, and you can add Sound Laundry plug-ins from Algorithmix. I believe Adobe Audition will also do what you need.

Is this your project?
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-05/fm-mr050305.php

The remaining players may need service as well. I have no idea who can service them.

Cheers,

Richard