Re: [ARSCLIST] Glitchy dats

And yet I've had minimal failure with the hundreds of DATs I've used over the last
13 years, apart from errors that occurred at the time (recycled dats were cheaper
than new ones back then, but some machines didn't do an effective job of erasing
the old material perfectly..I also found Sony PDP 124s had higher error rates than
others).

dl