Re: [ARSCLIST] Thin tape decay

If anyone else cares, it is option m on Macs...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio • 415-883-2689

On Aug 2, 2006, at 2:15 PM, Richard L. Hess wrote:

Don, it's as I stated. If you are using a Windows machine, hold down the ALT key, and with the numeric keypad in Num-Lock mode, type 0-1-8-1 on the numeric keypad. Then release the ALT key.

There are probably other ways as well, but this works on almost all Windows machines. On my laptop, I need to hold down Fn Alt and then use the embedded numeric keypad that's inside the regular letters.