Re: [ARSCLIST] Scotch 200 box photograph -Del's Response

You know,I saw a bunch of these at the local flea market about three weeks ago.I can pick them up,if anyone is interested.There were a number of box designs,here
  http://cgi.ebay.com/Scotch-Magnetic-Tape-Reel-to-Reel_W0QQitemZ120013723342QQihZ002QQcategoryZ618QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  is one is see the fewest of."The Scotchmen",yeah right.
   BTW.did 3m ever have any connection to an outfit called "Mine Safety Appliances" ?
  Roger Kulp

Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm sure I have a copy of one of those boxes deep in my archive, but
would love to see it online. I did some googling and found a
fascinating history of 3M, including a pdf of in-depth highlights of
their history. Quite interesting for a few minutes exploration:

Click on the 3M story BOOK link to download the 8MB, 248 page pdf.
Unfortunately the photo in question does not seem to appear anywhere on
the site... Anyone have a link to it online?

Lou Judson ? Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689