[ARSCLIST] help w/ columbia matrix numbers

Hi, We're cataloging an early Columbia "set" which is 17 (we think) green-label E series 78s, with various catalog numbers between E1934-E2097. We are missing three of the discs but would like include them in the catalog record. Can anybody provide matrix numbers for the following issues (offlist is fine)?

E1934
E1989
E2096

Incidentally, the set is a recording of Aida.

David Seubert
UCSB