Re: [ARSCLIST] Asperger's Syndrome (was How Vinyl Records Are Made Part 1)

Believe me,I have seen far worse spelling from others here.
  Roger Kulp

Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Roger, I once ciritcised your typing on the list. I am over that now,
focused on the content.

Yes, it was a rap between songs, introducing That Was The Week That
Was, I think. Talking about how there is a week to celebrate the most
amazing things... quoting from memory...

Of course I was nice to the lady, just exhausted afterwards. It takes
all kinds, they say. I'm wierd in my own way too! I like to think I
have grown out of flaming, though I do slip now and then...

Be well,

Lou

Lou Judson ? Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689