Re: [ARSCLIST] Asperger's Syndrome (was How Vinyl Records Are Made Part 1)

Roger, I was actually being a bit flip - the woman we had a film and a meal with was egocentric, spoke with circular logic, and was generally not very much fun. She may not have been a clinical case, just an odd person, and I did not mean any offense to anyone who really has to learn how to do the "normal" things of life.

But then, I was a fan of Tom Lehrer, and didn't he mention National Make fun of the handicapped week? My mouth twists wryly even mentioning it. I meant no offense to anyone!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689