Re: [ARSCLIST] The Film the Vinyl Clip was taken from

Steve Ramm wrote:

> As I said it's not on home video but here is the info:
>
> _Vinyl (2000)_ (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120454/)
>
> According to one posting on a board it is on a cable channel called "The
> Documentary Channel". Anyone get that?
>

> Steve

Are we talking about a documentary called "Vinyl"? I stood it for twenty
minutes..self-indulgent load of nothing on the part of the director. And there
are people I know in it! Couldn't sit through it. Either Bravo or TVO ran it in
Canada a couple of years ago.

dl