Re: [ARSCLIST] Mercury co-founder Irving Green passes

Last time I looked, Pye was owned by Sanctuary Classics, for whom I produce transfers issued on the
Living Era label. I keep reminding them of treasures like the Boult Walton 2nd (which actually did
appear on CD for about 5 minutes, on a label called PRT..I think).

Most of the Mercury 10000 and 15000 series disappeared from the catalogue by the mid 50s when they were
pushing Hanson, Kubelik, Paray and Fennell in Living Presence.

dl