Re: [ARSCLIST] EMS Records - Elaine Music Shop

The EMS recording of Varese figured greatly in the musical awakening of Frank Zappa, according to his autobiography.

I have a few EMS recordings besides the Varese. They are a recording of three Hindemith sonatas for winds, a recording of some Milhaud chamber music and an album of Haydn with Charles Rosen playing Haydn backed with a Haydn partita conducted by Edward Fendler. I beleive that I have a Dufay record.

Further details can be supplied if desired.

Eric Goldberg