Re: [ARSCLIST] David Lewiston in NY Times

At 10:45 AM -0400 7/7/06, Dave Nolan wrote:
I hadn't seen this posted here yet - thought it might be of
interest...David Lewiston was profiled in Wednesday's NY Times.

indeed! about time too. i'm so pleased to see it.

it was great to be there at the Rubin Museum in NYC when they honored Mr. Lewiston's essential contributions to world music. my life has been significantly improved by being a small part of his life and work, and most certainly by his jokes.

and there's this too, an article in the online Euro version of Audio Media. this is *well* worth your time to look at. the article is on page 40, with lovely pictures throughout.

http://mag1.olivesoftware.com/activemagazine/welcome/AMM/AMM-2006-06.asp

-- w/best regards, seva mastering engineer http://www.soundcurrent.com