Re: [ARSCLIST] More than stereo--was: VHS and Beta (was Re: [ARSCLIST] Longevity)

An SACD made from fake stereo tapes eeeyeewwww !!  This is the sort of nightmare TAS used to have fun with,back when they were a real magazine !
  Roger Kulp

Dave Bradley <db65@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  >But good mono made with a single microphone can be quite satisfying.
>I would be interestred to hear an SACD made from mono tapes.

The Herman's Hermits Retrospective put out by Abkco a couple of years
ago has an SACD layer and the majority of their recordings were made in mono.