Re: [ARSCLIST] Baking books?

At 05:53 PM 7/1/2006, you wrote:

I've been using "409 Wipes" for record jackets and cruddy labels, and last week
I couldn't find this product on the shelf (at Tops in Lewiston)..anyone know if
they're still making them?

I think they have been deleted from retail trade but may still be sold in case lots to restaurants. We could split a case to your USPOB.

Cheers,

Richard