[ARSCLIST] Helen Phillips Discography ?

Can anyone point me to a discography of Helen Phillips, the American dramatic lyric soprano?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Phillips

I have some 8-tracks that may have copies of her records on them, but I'd like to make sure. The 8-track is labelled "Helen Phillips, Helen Traubel, and Rafael Mendez" I can figure out which is Mendez <smile>.

Program 1: 78 as source: "Mozart Exultate Jubilate" with piano, more operatic 78s that I can't ID. This program ends with a mono LP with something or other from the Ring (which would most likely be Traubel, not Phillips). It sounds like it should be a Brunhilda aria, but I cannot place it at the moment, but I haven't done the Ring seriously in 25 years.

Program 2: More Wagner, Merry Widow in English

Program 3: Mono LP as source with orchestra: "Lost Chord" "Ave Marie" Malotte's "Lord's Prayer" "Greensleeves" "Look Down That Lonesome Road" Mendez

Program 4: Mendez